Tuesday, January 13, 2009

How much is that doggie in the window?

Meet Josephine! She is the sweet little pup that Chris and I got from the Denton Animal Shelter about 5 weeks ago.



Trying to eat my camera.




We named her Josephine after Jo March from the book "Little Women." The vet thinks shes a cowdog so she had to be named after a famous trouble-making tomboy (who also happens to be one of my favorite characters of all time).
In other news, I start eating healthy today. I'm reading this book called "You Are What You Eat," and it is FACINATING! I highly recommend it for anyone who likes to take a more holistic approach to keeping their minds and bodies healthy. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

denisie power said...

hey! mrs. lewis! i totally want to read that book. i was intrigued when you mentioned it the other night. i'm down for doing that cleanse with you. lets do it. whoa doggie. LOVE!